« Home | Fashion Wrong turned Oh, SOooOOoo Fashionlicious! » | About Us »

Poppin' Cherries!

I remember getting my cherry popped in the SL Hockey Rink at Jericho Hill, boy did I evah SUCK ice! (That was PLAYING hockey for you naughty lil' minds! *giggles* A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste!) But this cherrytastic creation is as cool as the cherry on top of your banana split. Make them green with envy over the "Cherry Explosion" tank from Artilleri's sale. Crash on down before the sale closes and these items are gonzo! Check those other av's outta your way, and pick up some suhweet deals!

The cherries just keep exploding with this Sakura Micro Mini, part of the Sakura Lolita outfit from Simone. I love how the belt plays off the tank.

***Simone! Design Main Location, Simone (126, 114, 25)


Accenting the outfit is the Tonic Apparel

TONIC Apparel by Static Schultz, The Raft (189, 139, 21)

black flexi arm bandana(s). These aren't just for the boyz! Each package contains an arm bandana for each arm and in both men and women's sizes. These wristbands rock the funk machine; Static Schultz also has some amazing neck bandana's I'm sure I'll be featuring soonish!


I'm a serious mini skirt chick; so I ADORE showing off these gams covered in Wrong's underwear layer green fishnet tights! ;o)

WRONG, Tipsico (94, 162, 301)

I usually wear these tights with boots because they stop a skosh before the ankle; but with this fanciful, funk look, I think they lead the eye to the highlight of my outfit. DRUMROLL please....


!Quit wedgies are fashion-lickin', fabYOUlusty fun! Why? This shoe actually gives us girlz prim TOES! For all you foot fetishist's, you MUST buy these for your fave girl, because the options here are toe suckin' superb! Toe rings, polish changes, even skin tone match are all features of the hud that controls these wedges. Just a note for all of you attached like super glue to your AO, the !Quit Wedgies only work with the AO they've provided in the shoe. The AO is sexy sweetness, but for those of us with more ample asses (like me) one of the poses finds my hand/wrist checking for colon polyps (magically disappearing into my magnificent, mesh hip, that is)...but it's more than worth it for the vision of perfectly polished and bejeweled toes on your SL feet!

Accessories:

Hair: Calico Creations Jet-Flaming Sunkissed
for L$10 (yes, it's the boy's!)

Calico Creations Main Shop, Calico Kitty (124, 70, 35)

Earrings: FREEBS picked up at Motorati Sim (no longer available)
Similar ones available at Artilleri

Tattoo: Aitui - Fa'asami *fresh*/black ink/ undershirt layer

Aitui Tattoo & Piercing, Aitui (155, 191, 27)

Info about Loren Fitzgerald's LOOK:
Shape - by me!... /Shift\ Custom Avatars 4 U!
Skin - Minnu Model Tan SkinGloss - Dusk
Lashes - Minnu Model Catwalk Lashes
Eyes - Miriel Emerald

Pictures taken in SL Hockey's Rink at Jericho Hill. I'm a Cobra! GOOOoooOOO SNAKES!!! Cobras rawk my panty free ass! If you'd like to play hockey sign up to the website: http://slhockey.teamopolis.com with your second life avatar name. C'mon down to the rink, pick up your L$1 equipment and puck me, baby!

Shouldn't you be hot to model clothes? Because your avatar is far from it.

Funny... thats not what all her groupies say. Easy to throw stones when u don't leave yer name.

Dear Anonymous, Don't uggy av's need clothes even more than pretty av's do? *smiles*

Come on Anon, clean your glasses off. Loren is damn hawt!

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your fashionfitz.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your fashionfitz.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

Post a Comment