« Home | .:Suite 17:. Anouc Skin debut on Island Fantasies » | Poppin' Cherries! » | Fashion Wrong turned Oh, SOooOOoo Fashionlicious! » | About Us »

The Icing on the cake

So taking myself away from my unconventional clothes for unconventional places. I decided to tell you all about some of the nicest party dresses in Second life

Whether you are having a garden Party with the Queen



















Breakfast at Balmoral:



















or Simply Sandwiches at Sandringham



















I think you will agree that these pretty party dresses suit any occassion.
All 3 dresses can be found at Icing on Mischief Island
Hair is from ETD the top two pictures are sonia in honey and the bottom picture is Lisa II also in honey
Shoes in the top two pictures can be found at Minx black
and the bottom pair were a freebie pair from
The hats were acquired as freebies from various locations from within SL and if you recognise them as one of yours please let me know so I can tell all our lovely readers where to get their glamour hats.
my skin is by Vogue in bronze tone make up version
and my shape was my own creation with some touch ups by Loren Fitzgerald "/shift\"

You're always ready for tea with the Queen, Sis! Congrats on your first post! Looking forward to many, many more. Love ya!

What? No picture kissing the Blarney Stone? ;) Spot on post Viv!

Post a Comment