« Home | The Icing on the cake » | .:Suite 17:. Anouc Skin debut on Island Fantasies » | Poppin' Cherries! » | Fashion Wrong turned Oh, SOooOOoo Fashionlicious! » | About Us »

STRESSED out and no one to choke?

Then put on your Pushbutton Industries Dock Rope Choker by Pushbutton Skolnick, and hang yourself on hangman at the State of Mind Garden! The Dock Rope Choker’s texturing is fashizzlingly hawt, and the suggestion of escaping a hanging is right up my alley!

My friend, Tie Roux, introduced me to the splendid State of Mind Garden. Plenty of PG pose balls for the romantically-inclined; a beach, waterslide, waterfalls, and a relaxing raft await you. For those unsuccessful at hanging themselves with the Pushbutton Industries Dock Rope Choker, shoot yourself out of a cannon while you’re there! (I think that's the last I saw of Tie...*horrors*)








What better to bring out the near death experience of the Pushbutton Industries Dock Rope Choker than the Skull t-shirts by Kat Palmer of Immortelle, a fashUlicious fat pack of 8 colors for L$90 in the sale room! (I am wearing rust which appears a bit more pinky/mauve.) All who have observed me know I lust over the bonez!





The dark brown corduroys are freebies from ETD. And you betcha, I’m still hooked on Tonic Apparel’s bandana armband, this time in brown. Another accessory I adore is Caroline's Jewelry and Lo Lo Accessories Newsboy Cap (color-change, tinted to match) for only L$50!



P. S. Keep those bugged out eyes (hangin’ is rough on the peepers!) open for the upcoming post about the ring I’m wearing!

Fashion Fitz Info:

Hair: Gritty Kitty hellogoodbye
G.L.A.M. Fashion wooden dangle earrings
Digital Visage' Sexy Brown Leather Boots (discontinued)

Shape - by me!... /Shift\ Custom Avatars 4 U!
Skin - Minnu Model Tan SkinGloss - Dusk
Lashes - Minnu Model Catwalk Lashes
Eyes - Miriel Emerald


Pictures taken in State of Mind Garden.