« Home | STRESSED out and no one to choke? » | The Icing on the cake » | .:Suite 17:. Anouc Skin debut on Island Fantasies » | Poppin' Cherries! » | Fashion Wrong turned Oh, SOooOOoo Fashionlicious! » | About Us »

Hanging out in SL

So this week I am just chilling hanging out in SL taking things easy..



When I think of hanging out just chilling shooting the breeze in SL, there is no better place than this apple tree at the house of Han Solo** for doing just that! I absolutely adore this tree and its whacky poses and when i figure out the way to uproot and take it home be warned my good man I will do just that!! Its the perfect place to relax and write my blogs

I love this new skirt top combo called "Dots" from Nyte'n' Day it comes complete with booty shorts, primmed skirt (as shown) optional
stockings and bootleg pants. Nyte'n'Day really have some great clothing in store at the moment and the scripted skirts are worth buying. I have two and I am sure myself or Loren will be blogging them in future posts.




When I find a good outfit I like to accessorise and I found this great necklace that will compliment any outfit. It's called Juliette and I am wearing silver and scarlet from Earthtones




my gravity defying hair (Thanks for noting that Robert) is called LeAnn and can be found in the blonde pack I am wearing Seashell and its from Sirena. it comes with an optional hair slide which is colour changeable.


and no outfit would be complete without these snazzy trainers/sneakers (depending on what side of the pond you live) they are from FNKY and I bought the fatpack which includes all the great colours they have to offer. I am wearing red....


So with the blood fully restored to my head I'm going to jump down now from this apple tree and head off... mm nice looking apples and as I still havent worked out how to take the tree I wonder if its owner would notice if a couple were missing? Apple pie anyone??

** names have been changed to protect the innocent....x

Just how does your hair and necklace defy gravity? :)

ah ha, now if I told you that I would have to shoot you. Its top secret stuff and my lips are sealed.....

Post a Comment