« Home | Hanging out in SL » | STRESSED out and no one to choke? » | The Icing on the cake » | .:Suite 17:. Anouc Skin debut on Island Fantasies » | Poppin' Cherries! » | Fashion Wrong turned Oh, SOooOOoo Fashionlicious! » | About Us »

Sh*t Hair Just Happens


Hey, you all know I’m not a blab like Loren or Viv but here’s somethin' hella cool from Darkstar Designs. Truly the best hair I’ve ever seen on my nugget for under 100L.


I don’t know how a designer like Gaia Goodnight can offer work like this for only GOB-SMACKED! 50 bones? WOW! Of course, the wig comes in assorted colors and looks awesome on our fluff Loren as well my sib Kealan Klata.


This style is called Syd, and like my countryman, Vicious, it rocks! You can find these barnets at Darkstar Designs and Sh*t Happens Main Stores.

Lorens earings: Woo's hooptastic! zebra earrings
Lorens top: See No Evil - freebie punked red
Kealans necklace: Muse Fine Jewelry - Kaimana Necklace
Harrds necklace: Blogged by Men's Second Style
Harrds top: Renegade's Killer tank
Harrds tats: Aitui

Harrd, mah baby, awesome post! I am totally in LOVE w/that hair, spunky, sexy, and gotta love that it looks great on both of us! LOL You rawk my panties!

woo hoo lurve it Harrd,,
you truly are one diamond geezer with a boat to launch a thousand ships.. good on ya me old china
looking forward to many more

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment