« Home | The SL Blitz » | FashUlastic AnnaH Paris Shorts » | Birth of Persona and AnnaH Couture » | Sh*t Hair Just Happens » | Hanging out in SL » | STRESSED out and no one to choke? » | The Icing on the cake » | .:Suite 17:. Anouc Skin debut on Island Fantasies » | Poppin' Cherries! » | Fashion Wrong turned Oh, SOooOOoo Fashionlicious! »

Feckin' Fun!

Harrd Rhode and I decided that our buddy, Kealan Klata, needed some help with his bed. I should've taken a before picture, because things got a bit hairy (yes, we went shag...) prior to Harrd's final edit of Kealan's bed! What was once bordello red and purple velvet with wood accents is now the lovely feckin' vision you see before you! Improvement?

Kealan doesn't seem to think so! Innocent lil' ol' me being choked mercilessly for ruining Kealan's expensive bed! Personally, I think it's an enhancement (like my breasts *smiles*)! Thanks, Harrd, for making me need to wear Depends from laughing so much!

In case you didn't notice, this post is not about the fashion! Here's a little fashBit for you anyway: my outfit is G.L.A.M. Couture "Satin Pantsuit with Bowtie Neck." Remember to have a little fun while you're looking fashUlickin' good!

Thanks for stopping by. I added you as well.

Thanks so much, Cherlindrea! ;o) You rawk!

Post a Comment