« Home | Prokofy Neva, NEVAH AGAIN! » | PERSONA-lly, I love it! ;o) » | Nicky Ree and Calla SALE!!! » | I'm in Heaven... » | Digit Darkes = Pure JOY! » | Hair Club for Men » | Armidi OPENS Saturday! » | Heavenly Rings from Hell » | Feckin' Fun! » | The SL Blitz »

~ It's a Spicy Reunion ~

I'll tell you what I want, What I really really want!

The Spice Girls are to release their first single in seven years.The original five members of the group; Victoria 'Posh Spice' Beckham; Melanie 'Scary Spice' Brown; Geri 'Ginger Spice' Halliwell; Emma 'Baby Spice' Bunton and Melanie 'Sporty Spice' Chisholm recently reunited for a World Tour to take place at the end of 2007.But they have given a further boost to fans with the news they will release a "big love song" called 'Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)' on November 19.Halliwell announced the single release to British chat show GMTV on Friday. She says: "It's fantastic hanging with girls you really like but there are pressures of work to go with it so it's about finding that balance. It's so amazing. It is like waking up and you get a second chance to do something that is so enjoyable."The band formed in 1995 and sold 55 million albums during their six year stint in the charts. Geri Halliwell left the band in 1998 and the Spice Girls eventually split in 2001.


Get The Look:

Scary Spice a.k.a Mel B


  • Hair is by BooPerFunk and I am wearing Freaky Fro - Jimi
    Dress is by Casa del Shai and I am wearing Leopard fever tube dress


Sporty Spice a.k.a Mel C


  • Hair is by Calla and I am wearing red poppy brunette
  • England Football shirt is by SF Designs
  • Casual jogging bottoms are by X2 Exotica
  • Trainers are by FNKY and these are the blue from the fatpack


Baby Spice a.k.a Emma Bunton


  • Hair is by ETD and I am wearing Abigail in Honey
  • Dress is by ETD dotted sundress in pink
  • Shoes are by Minx and they are called Karma in pink


Posh Spice a.k.a Victoria Beckham


  • Hair is by Diversity and I am wearing Tiffany in Sable
  • Dress is by Blaze and is called the LBD (Little Black Dress)
  • Shoes are by Zhao and I am wearing Tesla in Black Patent


Ginger Spice a.k.a Geri Haliwell


OMG! Spice Girls. <333

I wanted to be Emma when I was younger. xDD Dressing in dresses and white Buffalo boots. And of course, pigtails. P:

Fashtastic amount of work into this post, Sis, love it! You're every spice girl to me, but mainly Posh/Sporty. ;o)

I never knew you were so versitile!! Nice job!!

Post a Comment