« Home | Armidi OPENS Saturday! » | Heavenly Rings from Hell » | Feckin' Fun! » | The SL Blitz » | FashUlastic AnnaH Paris Shorts » | Birth of Persona and AnnaH Couture » | Sh*t Hair Just Happens » | Hanging out in SL » | STRESSED out and no one to choke? » | The Icing on the cake »

Hair Club for Men

Being a bald person in second life has just gotten easier! Today I visited Simply Britnee , nice little shop with male and female wigs. Lets take a look around and see what is up with all this hair. By the first glance, I see all hair is L$150. That to me is a great price for what you receive. Looking around the store you will find over 40 styles of men's hair. The color options are endless. You may end up with over 40 different options with each hair purchase. Most all basic
colors are covered with this purchase. With the color options and the highlights for only L$150 this is a great deal.
I wear several hair selections from this shop. Today I am wearing *Brits* Armando. This hair seems to wear very nice, some minor adjustments may be needed. Below is another *Brits* Brandon UK. This hair set also wears very nice. I like how you get some hair hanging lower on the forehead. You get the 40 plus color variations with this purchase also.
Here you will see some of the other options you can have with these two different hairstyles. Not a bad deal if you ask me. Why go with one color? Change that look daily.
I found this great looking red and white hair today! Only paid L$1 for this one! Woot,Woot! Think I may head down and see what all the ladies are laughing about. Did I also mention that they also sell female hair? Yep is true! Come on down and check this place out.

Cya out there. Have fun! and visit: Simply Britnee

Great first post, Kert! Always love a new place to buy hair. Keep up the great work!

Post a Comment