« Home | Feckin' Fun! » | The SL Blitz » | FashUlastic AnnaH Paris Shorts » | Birth of Persona and AnnaH Couture » | Sh*t Hair Just Happens » | Hanging out in SL » | STRESSED out and no one to choke? » | The Icing on the cake » | .:Suite 17:. Anouc Skin debut on Island Fantasies » | Poppin' Cherries! »

Heavenly Rings from Hell

The great thing about the Jewelry Expo was getting to see work by designer's I had no clue about previously. I had been on a massive SL hunt for a perfect prim ring without success. Infernal's booth with rings (among other things) by Accacia Brissot brought me to primtastic heaven! I loved the Ever After platinum bridal ring so much, I had Harrd take a look at the groom's ring. These are wedding rings, but why wait for a wedding to have a fashgasm?

The Ever After bride's band is L$700, groom's is L$550; very reasonably priced for such detail. The rings have presence, as you can see from the picture (above left). The bling on the bridal band is subtle, the groom's band does not bling. The prim work is devilishly divine, and the platinum texture is rich with realism.

I had a few questions for Accacia and she most graciously responded:

Fashion Fitz: How long have you been in business?
Accacia Brissot: My partner Ronin Stormwind and myself
started our store Infernal in, I believe, late Dec. 2006.
Pictured above: Ever After platinum bridal band.
Pictured above: Ever After platinum groom's band.

Pictured below is the wall of wedding selections at Infernal. Wedding related items are in the room on the left after you walk through the doors of Hades. *giggles*
Fashion Fitz: Do you plan on expanding your bridal line?
Accacia Brissot: As far as the creation of new rings, that will happen for sure. It's on my mind. I know I would love to do some more traditional ones. I have a few ideas in my head. I'd like to do some gothic ones as well. Actually, you probably gave me some inspiration to start on them! lol I keep getting side-tracked by other things I love; such as, shoes and boots...that's been my new thing as of late!

Thanks for the interview Accacia, and keep up the great work! Be sure to go check out Ronin and Accacia's diverse collection of goodies: from jewelry to bondage to bridal, you won't be disappointed with Infernal!

Fashion Fitz Info:
Hair: Angel II by Naughty Designs
Shirt: Skull t-shirt by Immortelle
Shorts: Pants layer of Sanity Shorts by Wrong!
Fishnets: Underwear layer of tights by Wrong!
Socks: Pirate Socks part of the Cora outfit by Punch Drunk
Shape: by me /Shift\ Custom Avatars 4 U!

I would marry u if u bought me a ring like that! WOW ;)

Good to know you only marry for the right reasons, Klata! *giggles and waves*

I'm soooooooooo materialistic.

Don't you mean fashUlistic?

I think he needs to be taught a lesson in love by you my sweet crumpet.

Aww, Harrd-Sweets, 'tis a lesson beyond my ability to teach. May Mr. Klata find the woman who picks him the appropriate ring to lure him! How can I argue with fashLove? ;o)

Post a Comment