« Home | Blue Collar Romance » | 8 Truths about Fashion Fitz » | What SLosers! Another story for the books. » | fashAdvice » | Stiletto Moody Shoegasms! » | When logging in from Kansas » | The Wicked Witch is Dead » | PrimOptic » | Jagged Little Pill » | Feel it in your Bonez! »

Bootylicious

Fitz, can you handle this
Harrd, can you handle this
Monte, can you handle
I don't think you can handle this
Is my booties too bootylicious for ya babe


no matter what clothes you wear, no matter what style of your hair
these boots are gonna turn heads babe.

These boots are made for walking
and thats just what they'll do
one of these days these boots
are gonna walk all over you


Puss in boots, whatever it is, whatever you say
I love my boots and I did it my way.

The Look of an angel, so whats the deal?
Good versus damn right develish sex appeal


"I think I am in love!"

With my Armidi boots.

Hey Sis! I love these boots too, great post! I have the ones in black/gold, they were a present. ;o) BTW who gets the honors of you walking on them?

How did you make them fit your calves so nicely? I know they come in more than one size, but the smaller size fit my leg okay until I moved. So I had to up the size quota for my bodacious calves. Should I mod? HELLLLLP!

Buy them all!!!!!!!!! Also, check out the scarves on your way....drools.

I have no idea sis...
I just put them on and the fitted like a pair of gloves... Hence the love affair that is developing between me and my red boots... Although red boots are starting to turn green as I went back last night and got the black ones with little gold buckles.. Im still eyeing up the silver ones!!!

Post a Comment