« Home | The Wicked Witch is Dead » | PrimOptic » | Jagged Little Pill » | Feel it in your Bonez! » | c'mon England » | ~ It's a Spicy Reunion ~ » | Prokofy Neva, NEVAH AGAIN! » | PERSONA-lly, I love it! ;o) » | Nicky Ree and Calla SALE!!! » | I'm in Heaven... »

When logging in from Kansas

I love Web 2.0 (my geek is showing I know). I’m chuffed to have found a brilliant tool/site for getting into sl using a browser called movablelife.net. That’s right… you can log into your account and use IM and chat and even tp (the map never seemed to work for me), but there is no 3D interface.

In-world your av rezzes but you stand there mostly untextured and ruthenized. HORRORS for the fashDependent, I know! The site seems to be in alpha, which means it could be a bugger for you, but I find it piss easy to use, and invaluable when accessing from work where I can’t install any SL client. Check it out next time you're out of your Second Life element.

Harrds look: Loading textures and Movablelife.net UI courtesy of 3Di, inc lol

Labels: ,

If I didn't own my own biz, I'd need this site...although, the Ruthification might be too much for mah delicate system! *shudders*

“Uh-huh, uh-huh. Okay. Um Can you repeat the part of the stuff where you said all about uuhhh, things.

Kert (~:

Just playin with ya! great post

Post a Comment