« Home | Feel it in your Bonez! » | c'mon England » | ~ It's a Spicy Reunion ~ » | Prokofy Neva, NEVAH AGAIN! » | PERSONA-lly, I love it! ;o) » | Nicky Ree and Calla SALE!!! » | I'm in Heaven... » | Digit Darkes = Pure JOY! » | Hair Club for Men » | Armidi OPENS Saturday! »

Jagged Little Pill

DEDICATED to all those Bloodied, Bruised, and Broken-hearted.

"Well, life has a funny way of sneaking up on you when you think everything's okay, and everything's going right."



"I recommend getting your heart trampled on to anyone, yeah. I recommend walking around naked in your living room, yeah."

Fashion Fitz recommends retail therapy, wrecking and revamping your avatar to reflect your current mood. It's a good idea to start with a naked palette, fashDears (Yes, that means new skin. Minnu Model Halloween Gift #3, a freebie, is perfect.). No need to save naked for your living room, it's SL, make sure the region is mature. *smirks*

If you MUST wear clothes, make sure they're comfy. I'm warm and cuddly (after the beating life has given me) in the red Stacey sweater by Gaia Goodnight of Darkstar Designs. The sweater has prim collar and cuffs, covers the body bruises nicely. (Thanks Gaia, for replacing the sweater and my beloved Syd hair when LL ate them! You're a doll!)



"Swallow it down (what a jagged little pill). It feels so good (swimming in your stomach). Wait until the dust settles. You LiVE, you learn. You LOVE, you Learn. You CRY, you LEarn. You LOsE, you LEArn. You BLeeD, you LEARn. You sCREaM, you LEARN."

When life craps on you, fashWounded, crap right back--in a padded cell at The Asylum. Phoenix Plymouth and Morten Oto (the avs with the butterfly nets and multi-buckled fashAsylum wear) encourage you fashDeranged to "wander aimlessly and behave erratically." I have finally found a place that sanctions my modus operandi.



"I recommend biting off more than you can chew to anyone (I certainly do)."

The edit of Boing Fromage's Plaid Cuffed BoyShorts flexi belt and prim cuffs was more than I could chew--the process bloodied my face, bruised my heart, and made me stomp my feet in frustration. (Don't EVEN try sitting once you've edited! *pouts*)

"I recommend sticking your foot in your mouth at any time yeah, yeah. Feel free."

Boing Fromage MaryJane color-changeable flats, fashLicKin' good enough to eat! Vinyl is an easy wipedown for sanitary mouthing. So many options: metal change, sole, vinyl, leather--all with an easy hud. (These fashYumMmmies more than make up for the fashBeating the BoyShorts gave me!)



"Throw it down (the caution blocks you from the wind). Hold it up (to the rays). You wait and see when the smoke clears."

NOW is the time to take some fashRiSKs. Never worry about matching, fashDahlin's...especially when your mood is black. Remember--anything goes with black.

"You GRiEVe, you learn. You cHoKE, you Learn. You LaUGh, you LEarn. You CHOoSe, you LEArn. You PRaY, you LEARn. You aSK, you LEARN. You LiVE, you LEARN."



"And life has a funny way of helping you out when you think everything's gone wrong, and everything blows up in your face."

Of cawse, helping yourself to some fashGoodies is how we heal, fashDowntrodden's! Don't forget your elka Lehane of Boing Fromage Owl necklace, owls are a wise fashChoice as you live and learn. Even after the swelling goes down and the bruises fade, you'll be fashDelish. (Plus, some days you just feel like looking like your Granny.)

*Quoted: "You Learn" and "Ironic" lyrics by Alanis Morissette
Fashion Fitz Info:
Glue Neko Hair-Parrot by Curious Kitties
!BF! MaryJane Flats (Patent-Urban Color Changeable)
!BF! Plaid Cuffed BoyShorts Fuschia/Orange/Ocean
Shape: FF Bloodied and Bruised /Shift\ Custom Avatars 4 U!
!BF! 50s Dangle Owl - Real Gold (Comes in four metal tones.)
(Shiny Things) Stripy knit thigh highs-plum
Wrong-fishnet tights (green)

**All pictures taken in The Asylum.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

Haha! Interesting review, I like it! Sorry that you had troubles fitting the prims. I am not a skinny avatar XD But that package does include a version that doesn't require prims, so you worked for nothing :P Thanks again for the heads up, and Happy Halloween!

Hey elka!!! XD Thanks for the comment! Me wanted me primages! LOL But yeah, I'm a skinny tart, 'cept for me arse, which is nice and rotund. ;o) I did think of changing my shape, becuz ah can, but decided a heart-broken gal hadn't been eating so much! :P Wewt, hooray for ewe likin' it anyway!

Nice Post Loren. I hope this one was all in fun.
Seems some what heart broken. or could be just me.

well safe bloggin and keep up the great work.

Hiya Kert! It's heartache on behalf of another person's heartache, thus the dedication. Thanks for checking in on me. ;o)

Post a Comment