« Home | PrimOptic » | Jagged Little Pill » | Feel it in your Bonez! » | c'mon England » | ~ It's a Spicy Reunion ~ » | Prokofy Neva, NEVAH AGAIN! » | PERSONA-lly, I love it! ;o) » | Nicky Ree and Calla SALE!!! » | I'm in Heaven... » | Digit Darkes = Pure JOY! »

The Wicked Witch is Dead


Hello fashDears, Diva Dorothy here, with your Cyclone Style Report. If my unfashionable predecessor had been fashPrepared (or indeed, if she had any taste...other than in her mouth) here's what she would've packed for her cyclonic trip to Oz. Our fashWizard, Aleri Darkes, made me fashCyclonectable in her Coquette Swirly baby doll dress (the empire waist prim skirt has fashwooshy movement in high winds); complemented by Aleri's side-swirly bun creation, sure to stay put no matter what objects you collide with in the funnel cloud. (Aleri named this hairstyle "Penelope" which, when translated, means: something stylishly mild to calm frayed fashNerves when worn in a cyclone.) Anyone who has had to evacuate for a cyclone knows the black and white color combo will be a fashClassic in any land the winds may drop you.


The Good Witch of Down Undah, Sasy Scarborough, granted me the wonderful wish of Digit Darkes' Mary Janes-Gingham Check shoes (L$400). These seductive shoes look more like diamond-encrusted snakeskin than gingham to me--fashPosh accessories which will take you MUCH farther than those red glitter tragedies of fashTasteless Dorothy. Thinking ahead, I, Diva Dorothy, tucked a clean change of clothes into my Veschi tintable tights by Alla Ruff, hidden well under the ample skirt of the Coquette Swirly baby doll dress (L$300 each dress, find these delights inside Digit Darkes' store).



Having arrived safely in Emerald City--changed into my fresh Aleri Darkes' Coquette Gold baby doll dress, successfully paired with Aleri's Lola hairstyle, a loosely-curled bun perfect for a voyage down the yellow brick road.


The Coquette Gold baby doll dress is a smart and dazzling diva fashChameleon decision. I blend into the surroundings in order to escape enemy attack, but stand out enough to stun the Munchkin masses, inspire fashWorship, and...most importantly, keep myself fashStimulated to stay awake in the deadly poppy fields!


(Staying fashAlert was assisted by tying my hair up tightly into Aleri's "Coquette" hairstyle.)


The fashMoral: Up-to-date upscale fashion SAVES LIVES, fashDahlin's! So hurry off to see the Wizardry of Aleri and Digit Darkes at Diversity Hair and Digit Darkes (formerly X3D) before I send flying monkeys to get you, my fashPretties! Stock up before the storm....becoz, becoz, becoz, becoz, becozzzzzzz, becoz of the wonderful things Aleri does!

Fashion Fitz Info:
Necklace and Earrings: Muse by Caliah Lyon "The Dauphine" (silver/jet), Muse Update Group Gift
Shape: FF Diva Dorothy /Shift\ Custom Avatars 4 U!

*All pictures (other than the first two) taken in Emerald City.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Loren hon, Come on... you left Kansas LOOOOOOOOONG ago lol. But I must say Oz is happier for it ;). Great post! I love the funky Ozzy chick at he end. You know yer flexi, just remember to stay away from the Hoover and take yer wellies.

Oh, Harrd Dear, I could nevah wear Wellies in a new land...they wouldn't know how fashSexXXxxy I truly am in clunky shoes!

Post a Comment