« Home | ~ It's a Spicy Reunion ~ » | Prokofy Neva, NEVAH AGAIN! » | PERSONA-lly, I love it! ;o) » | Nicky Ree and Calla SALE!!! » | I'm in Heaven... » | Digit Darkes = Pure JOY! » | Hair Club for Men » | Armidi OPENS Saturday! » | Heavenly Rings from Hell » | Feckin' Fun! »

c'mon England

Just wanted to say Good Luck England
in the finals of the Rugby World Cup..

By the time I log on this evening
I will be able to take off the clothes I am wearing woo hooo!!

My friends are telling me that they desperately need washing!

Is that the best you could do to cheer your team on? Usually your a very enthusiastic fan!!

I was trying to keep it low key in an effort not to jinx the team but alas it was not to be and with a disallowed try (we hate the irish ref) England sadly bailed out to the South African team.

Post a Comment